Still in treatment, found secondary brain tumour

• 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

So on 20 Sept, drove car and blacked out. No warning. Test revealed possible brain tumour, confirmed, finally seen neurosurgeon  and he's removing it on 19th Oct. Don't know for definite  if cancerous, but expecting  it. Don't know yet if original  breast cancer has spread. Hoping for the best. Anyone out there similar? 

• Gosh  , to black out whilst driving your car must have been an extremely scary experience and I hope you didn't hurt yourself.

I haven't had a similar experience but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list where it'll be easier to see.

If you're looking for other people whose breast cancer has caused a brain tumour, then you might like to join and post in the secondary breast cancer group as you'll then connect directly with others in that situation.

If this is something that you'd like to do, just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

It would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Wishing you all the best with your upcoming operation

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"