My partner

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 33 subscribers

I haven’t been on here for a while . My partner who I have many discussions about over the past few years passed away on August 16th we battled a glioblastoma for 3 years he passed away in willen hospice . I want too thank the advice and kind words from members over the years . I’m devastated and I’m not sure I will ever get over losing him . He was peaceful and pain free when he passed at least I know that . 

• Sending you a warm hug and much sympathy. My husband spent some time at Willen too, it was a special place. There is a forum for bereaved spouses and partners on this site that I found very helpful in the early days xx

• My heart goes out to you. We are currently watching my beautiful boy fight this devastating disease. I feel he's giving up the fight. Take care and take comfort that you did all you could to make him feel loved and supported. He survived 3 years wow. ....my son diagnosed last October and we didn't want to believe the doctors when they gave prognosis of 14 months. ......x

Madesp