Relapsed PCSNL

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 33 subscribers

Hi

My husband was diagnosed with a pcsnl in his left frontal lobe last October. He has had 3x rounds MATRix and an autologous stem cell transplant and in July we were told he is in remission.

On Sunday he had seizures and is now in hospital and we have been told that the only option is radiotherapy but it will be palliative rather than curative.

Coming so quickly we are, as you can imagine, devastated and I am trying to explore every avenue possible. Does lymphoma action have any research on the effectiveness of CBD oil, or any other recommendations

• Hi

I'm sorry to hear that your husband is in hospital following a seizure.

I don't know if Lymphoma Action has done any research on the effectiveness of CBD oil but this is the information from Macmillan on cannabis oil and cancer.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Hi they’ve only has information on it helping with nausea not with relapsed lymphoma  x

• Yes, I saw that but they have also provided links to other reputable websites with information on CBD oil and cancer. I looked at the Cancer Research page and that has a lot of information.

Sorry I can't help more

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

No worries, I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Lymphoma UK have given support lines etc but nothing about CBD so I’ll look at Cancer Research- thank you