Hola

• 43 replies
  • 50 subscribers

Arrived back from Spain today after visiting friends in Andalucia. We had a wonderful time with beautiful weather. The best treatment in the world. Hope everyone is OK. Garviv

• Thank you Annie. Garviv

• Hello Angela, Sorry to read you have been unwell. Hope you feel better soon. Garviv

• Thanks Tracey, I shall be thinking of you on the 7th . Lovely to hear you are feeling good right now . Take care friend

Much love Angela x

• Thanks Garviv, I will get there eventually. Enjoy your golf day. Its friday , are you cooking anything special ?

Much love Angela x

• Hello Angela, Back from golf and relaxing in the garden with Mrs Garviv. Sun is shining albeit a cool, moderate breeze. Lazy day today. I have marinated some chicken thighs(peri- peri) for tonight. They will be cooked in the air fryer and we will eat them with garlic rice and naan bread with lots of lime pickle and mango chutney. Dug out Stephen Stills Manassas CD to listen whilst cooking- Johnny’s garden wonderful. What are your plans? Feeling better? Garviv

• Sounds like you have had a lovely day, scrumptious food . Is that one of crosby stills guys ? I will be going to my brothers annual family bbq tomorrow ,so resting tonight. He is a great cook and an absolute hoot to be around. There will be lots of booze and laughter ( i even think we all have to do a party piece this year)  so i am really looking forward to it . It will be a lively affair and he has wonderful neighbours. 

Much love Angela x

• Morning Angela, Have a great day. Sounds like a lively, fun day. Hope the weather holds for you. Light cloud and wind here.Stills from Crosby, Nash and Young. Lovely man great guitar player. Enjoy today. Garviv

• Hello Garviv, we had an absolute blast at my brothers yesterday. Far too much vino and not so healthy foods consumed and i loved every bit of it. Real tonic for the soul. 
    sadly back to drinking water , eating sour dough and flax seeds to keep me regular hahaha, down to earth with a bump, back to being a grown up again. Hope all is well with you.

Much love Angela x

• Hello Angela, so pleased you had a great BBQ and get together at your brothers house. It’s good to let your hair day now and again. Red wine is supposed to be good for you? It’s nice to put our health issues on the back burner. Tried to reply to a few messages earlier today but kept getting message that Macmillan site was not safe. Did you experience any problems? Just back from golf hot and sunny but cool breeze towards the end. Are we going to be sensible and adult like? Yes, but not for long. Garviv

• Hair down not hair day