Hola

• 43 replies
  • 50 subscribers

Arrived back from Spain today after visiting friends in Andalucia. We had a wonderful time with beautiful weather. The best treatment in the world. Hope everyone is OK. Garviv

• Hi Garviv, good day for golf, hope it wasnt too hot. Yes i kept getting the same messages about unsafe site. I think they have fixed the bug. The new me has decided to have at least 2 days a week where i am not grown up and sensible . Going to do silly stuff that makes me laugh. 
    Mr Halofan reminded me we are at the Rewind festival on sunday ! It is usually a cracking day out. I just hope this bedraggled old body doesnt let me down. Lots if rest & pacing myself i think.

Have a lovely day

Much love Angela x

• So lovely to hear you are back on a sunny golf course Garviv. These are the days my friend.Hearts  Hx

• Hello again H, yes nice golf today albeit a little warm. Good game. Relaxing in the garden now 26 degrees. Rain forecast for Wednesday here with Thunderstorms on Thursday. Nice while it lasts. Enjoy your day. Garviv

• Hello Angela, Golf was good with the gang today albeit a little warm. Plenty of water and baseball cap to keep the sun at bay. Rewind festival looks great. Squeeze and Midge Ure mmmm. Hue and Cry, I’d forgotten about them. Scotlands answer to Hall and Oates! You’re only a young woman I’m sure you will be OK on the day. Are you taking a camping chair? We went to watch Grandson Daniel at the weekend refereeing in a local football tournament. I wished I’d taken a chair. Relaxing in the garden now. Enjoy the good weather.Garviv

• PS which two days are you not going to be sensible and grown up? Garviv

• Thursday and sunday I think. Actually i was a bit daft today Garviv. I bought a garden gnome haha . My brother has grown a beard that is fairly white and the gnome reminded me of him. I was chuckling away to myself at the garden centre. !!

Much love Angela x

• Hi Garviv

We are hoping to see Hue and Cry with Deacon Blue and The Lightning Seeds at Trentham Live in August. My eldest son is a music producer/writer in Manchester and knows the promoter so may be able to get in on the Guest list.  Very excited Blush. It's years since we have been to a gig (other than my Son's Bands) That should take my mind off my problems for a while Heart️ 

Love Ade xx

• Morning Ade, that sounds wonderful. We have said many times that music is a wonderful tonic. Have a great day. Garviv. PS send feedback on the concert and artists.

• Morning Angela, The laughing gnome (not one of Bowie’s greatest) I bet your brother will laugh when he sees it. Have a good day. Sunny with blue skies here. Garviv

• You too Angela, enjoying this bit of summer we are having xx