Newby with Bladder Cancer

• 5 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Just had my 3rd of 6 weekly BCG treatments so far so good no side effects Fingers crossed. I have had 7 years of non invasive Bladder Cancer and have been well looked after by the Urology dept at NDDH. Just before xmas i was diagnosed with stage 3 carcinoma on the bladder lining luckily not spread to the outer muscle hence going for the BCG Route. A body scan showed no signs of spread. So again fingers crossed while finishing this course and subsequant follow on Cystoscopy.

• Hi 

Welcome , just wondered if I am reading this correctly. Is it bladder cancer you have ? If so I am more than happy to get admin to pop this into the Bladder forum  If that works for you Grinning.

Take care ,

Court 

Community Champion Badge

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000

• Hi Court

Yes stage 3 which they removed and thats why i am on BCG to hopefully remove any trace that may have been missed. Will have another check when i have finished the 6 week course.

Thank you for your messsge

• That sounds a good plan and I am glad it is going well for you . I will just get the admin team to pop this post over to the Bladder forum . This is the bowel one and they will be able to give you support and better information than I can . They are a great team and I will get them to look out for you .

Have a good evening ,

Court 

Community Champion Badge

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000

• Many thanks will keep updating

• Hi and a welcome to the bladder group. Thanks to for getting you moved to the correct group. It sounds as though you have had a tough time over years with recurrences. Lots of people here with BCG experience here and will be able to answer any questions. Good to know you are not having too many problems with it so far. I am sure you will get lots of support here as you go along. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?