list of travel insurers

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 18 subscribers

I have literally just joined the group. Where do I find the list of suggested travel insurers? Thank you 

• Hi and welcome to the online community

To find travel insurers that other group members have successfully got insurance with scroll down the page until you see the thread called 'Recommended Travel Insurance'. If you look through that thread you will find the names of insurers that people are recommending. Alternatively if you click on the link I've created it will take you straight there.

It is best to phone the travel companies rather than try and do online quotes. Make sure you have all the dates of your treatment to hand along with details of any medication and any future planned treatment.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Thank you Iachbrook, I have spoken to Allclear today who quoted almost £700 for annual cover. Boots would not offer annual cover and will get back to me after speaking to underwriters to see if single cover would be considered and at what price. It’s been an emotional day.  I’ll have a look at the list, I’ll let you know how I get on.