‘New site’ ARGH!!!!!!

• 72 replies
  • 20 subscribers

This ‘new site‘ makes me want to scream!!!!!!!

i can’t find stuff, threads are not listed, they don’t show all comments either, no logic at all!!!!!

argh!!!!!!!

• Uggh.

Now I can't go further back than three hours on my news feed, so there's no way to see what else was posted overnight unless it was posted to one of my groups.

Macmillan should refuse to pay whoever designed these "improvements".

• I suspect they bought a cheap ‘do everything’ ready-to-roll website and thought they had adapted it to do what they think is needed. Sadly it doesn’t! 

Moomy

• Now, all of a sudden, you find a list of ‘related’ rubbish when you open a thread in a group. Is that needed?????? I don’t think so!

oh Admin please improve the site as at present it’s going from bad to worse! 

Moomy

• I’m oddly staying logged in a little longer on the mobile.....not holding my breath though!

Moomy

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am beginning to think Mcmillan doesnt want the online community any more and making it uneasy to use and people will get fed up with it,i Certainaly have ,I am leaving for good ,I hope people will understand,good by and good luck

• That’s sad. 
    in other news I saw a photo from last night in Soho, looked really crowded; and ‘they’ wonder why infection rates are rising????

stay safe, all

Moomy

• Regarding new site improvements  l'm noticing an improvement here, certainly its not played up at all tonight and l'm using a Samsung galaxy phone. Tonight l found the community home page with lots of new stuff. Was it always there?

LouEbelle Heart
  • I just posted a reply in one group and I could see it in 3 different places? Don’t know why, that’s never happened to me before? 
    crazy site!

Moomy

• Just when you think it's getting better, in comes a curve ball and those who were doing well are now swept away and those who couldn't do anything are doing better now. I'm getting only a few notifications, it's like the site is ignoring me. Aaargh!!!

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • The above reply took me 15 attempts and many attempts to log in. Please, tech team, help, because I'm getting disillusioned with the site. It's not worth it . 

Tvman

Love life and family.