New to group

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 9 subscribers

Hi Everyone, 

I am new to the group. I am due to have a stem-cell transplant for TPL leukaemia. It should have been later this month but last week they found that my donor - in the US - was not suitable. Now back to looking for a new donor and meanwhile self-isolating at home. I can work from home, so that helps.

I'm looking forward to hearing about others' experiences.

• Hi and welcome to our little corner of the Mac Community.

It is so important to get as good a match as can be found - frustrating having to wait but there are a lot of people out there willing to help..... the virus may just slow things down and take a little longer.

It would be good to tell us a little about yourself, where you are going to have your Allo SCT etc..... you can do this by putting some information in your profile as this can help a lot.

Click here to see how to add details as this helps everyone to see a little about you and how best to reply to you...... and you can also hit our community names and see our stories.

You can also click the ‘Discussions’ tab near the top and that showed you a list of all the different types of discussions we have and you can ‘reply’ at any time by hitting the ‘reply’ tab at the bottom of each post.

Always good to put the name of the person you are replying back to so they know you are talking to them and a final tip - ensure you have selected how you want to revive Elaine notifications when someone reply’s back to you.

We are around to walk this with you.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge