Checking up on everyone

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 64 replies
  • 15 subscribers

Hi everyone. Just a shout out to see how everyone is. I managed to speak to my doctor on Friday and she has prescribed new antidepressants and sleeping tablets. The sleeping tablets don't seem to be having any effect and it's too early to know if the antidepressants will make a difference. I seem to wake up at 4.30 every morning. I finally got up at 7am. I, like everyone else, have so much going through my mind at the moment. I've been getting bad headaches and my sight seems to be getting worse. Anyway enough about me. I hope this finds you all as well as can be expected. Take care and stay safe. X

• well done.. I will raise a glass to you as well.. Just as soon as I have completed the supermarket run.. It gives me a sense of adventure going to the shops and keeps my mind active planning the list like a military assault.. All in aisle order and making allowances for the arrowed one way system lol!

Mike I will raise a glass to you tomorrow.. Any excuse for a celebration!

Paul

What is a Community Champion?

You can speak to someone in confidence by calling Macmillan Support on 0808 808 0000 - 365 days a year 8am to 8pm It's free from mobiles and landlines. The friendly team are waiting to take your call.

• Belated Happy Birthday Mark !! 

Hope you had a great day and managed to get a little run in !

Mark

• Hi guys,

Thank you for the messages and you’ll be disappointed to know I was in bed for 9.30 last night. I did a short run in the morning followed by a bike ride with my son in the afternoon. Apparently I was snoring on the sofa from 8.30 before my wife woke me at 9.30.

So much for clubbing!  I’m officially old. 

Have a great weekend. 

Regards

Mark

• Hahaha, have you become a lightweight,
    there’s time to get even stronger......(thankfully!) 

hugs xxx

Moomy