Reactions after 5 day FF breast radiotherapy

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 9 subscribers

Hello all

i have just finished the 5 day Fast Forward strong version of radiotherapy at the Royal Marsden. I also have Multiple Sclerosis. Sadly I have experienced horrendous aide effects as well as the debilitating lethargy. Has anyone else experienced migraines and/ or sickness after this type of radiotherapy. Doctors think I’ve had an unusual hormonal reaction!

Thank you in advance x

• Hi

I don't have any experience with radiotherapy so I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also post this in the breast cancer group as they have a dedicated radiotherapy thread. If you'd like to post there as well as here, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there.

Wishing you all the best

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Rachel, I had the five day Fast Forward at Southampton Hospital. I have not really had any problems except one day last week I was exceptionally tired (a week after treatment) and I have also had a little numbness and itching where I was treated. I think you have been very unlucky. Do you think you could have possibly picked up a bug? I hope all clears up and everything works out well for you.