breat cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 60 subscribers

hello I've only just found out my mum has aggressive breast cancer! I'm struggling with how to deal with it???? 

• Hi and welcome to the online community

I'm very sorry to hear that your mum has breast cancer. It must be a very difficult time for you both and I can understand that you might be struggling coming to terms with this.

Could I suggest that you join the family and friends group which is a safe and supportive place to express your worries and get support.

To join the group just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. You can then introduce yourself and ask questions by selecting 'start a discussion' and respond to existing posts by clicking on 'reply'.

When you feel up to it, it would be really useful if could pop something about your mum's journey so far into your profile as it helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"