This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Eddie, I'll be waiting for good news hopefully, I hope you're scan went and good luck, take care 

Lee

• Well its Morning again, is it a good one, each to their

own descion. Well the storm started at 1.30 this morning and still thunder and lighting at twenty pass

4, and still looks like, there is more to come, though very humid.

Well showered, eating my breakie, and then going shopping, food, that is.

Hope you all have a good day, and any appointments, hope they go well.

• Morning Ellie, looks like we might be getting a little wet here today too, hope you're all well n have a nice daySunrise over mountains

Lee

• Morning hope you slept well and the dog has its walk.

Well its raining, and rained all night, with the storm, it was flash bang ,wallop for hours.

Catch you later, got to get ready. 

• Ok you enjoy your day 

Lee

• Morning Lee, scan on Saturday. Not cancer related it's for one of my other health issues.

Eddie

• Morning Eddie, easy to forget other things I think, hope you have a nice walk with poppy, I'm taking Ringo soon , enjoy your day 

Lee

• Morning Ellie, no storm up here, warm and bright but no sun, no appointments till 11.45 so i am going through my mail, I know i should do it very day and not once a week. then we are going for a walk until it' time to go to hospital

• Hi Lee a couple of questions, was your scan noisy and how do you keep your had still.

Eddie

• It was noisy with headphones and music, and Ur heads is placed in a cosy head rest , it's not to bad, i thought it wemt quet fast too

Lee