This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Haha I have gliablastima brain cancer stage 4 18months prioses nothing else interesting lol , 3 weeks of dog walks and nice food and yes it is bedtime it's been a long day, take care.

Lee

• I bet you have a lot of interesting things.

I had an idea, cancer is cancer,  my brother had a brain cancer  tumour,

You sleep well, that dog needs its walks, tomorrow catch up.,

• Thanks I will, n catch u up tomorrow, take care 

Lee

• Hi Lee hope the scan went well for you and best wishes for the results, sleep well, catch up in the morning.

Eddie

• Thanks Ellie be nice to get away though have to be back for appointment on Tuesday at 3.30pm

• A different environment is good for us,  lifts our spirits, hope Shelia is tagging along lol.

• No Sheila just eldest daughter and 2 oldest grandkids. Emma my eldest is sharing the driving, it's too much for me these days driving to Scotland, be nice to get away

• You are right Ellie, no matter their age, our children are, even if they have their own, always be our children!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Ellie, what Tom said is exactly the same as Vince says but sometimes they just have to learn the hard way and it's usually their choice!
    Our son keeps saying things like " Oh I hear myself saying ' take your coat off now and you will get the benefit when you go outside!' Then he says, Oh I've turned into my mum!!!

A good start to this May thread people!! I read yesterday it was 238 days until Christmas Day!!! LOL!!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!