This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• So how did you want to be treated, and what would you have changed thats is the question

• Ellie if i had been told at the time they knew my cancer was showing cribriform pattern and intraductal markers i would have pushed for more aggressive hormone therapy and earlier radiotherapy, i don't think i was curable, but will never know now, but i think i could have got a couple of more years.

Eddie

• I am not being funny, but you are not a doctor, and at this moment in time, all your tests are coming back good.

No one knows how long we have, i was incurable from day i stage 4, that was eight years ago, i did ask, should i have been dead by now YES was the answer, it was the treatment ,i was given, so you or doctors really have no idea how long any one has,

• Right Bed Time for me Night 

• I agree Ellie I am not a doctor and what i think is just my opinion, but common sense suggests if you have an aggressive cancer variant which is metastatic and has easy access to other parts of your body the sooner and harder you treat it the better. Ellie I have 5 consultants for my various problems and trust 4 of them 100% but not my oncologist. my bedtime, sleep well

Eddie

• I could carry this on though i will not, any cancer can go to any part of the body,, as we all know from experience or people that have been here, and it has occurred.

. Doctor's train for years, they are the ones, with the knowledge, and us as patients find our own knowledge. Threw t the road we are on.

Their is always a plan,  A B C ad D

• Morning Again

I have company coming today, well my kids lol.

Taking the day of and doing nothing.

Over cast here, new word instead of grey and dull.

Though going to brighten.

Hope you all have some thing nice to do, or just chilly, enjoy.

• Good morning Ellie, it's overcast here but warm. We're off out today, going to West - Kirby, haven't been there since I was  gal lol. 

By the way I trust my oncologist and my team they have got me this fare. 

Have a great day with your family.  Take care lovely. XX

MOI

• Enjoy your day out, i trust my oncologist and as you say got this far, and see another Birthday.

xx

• Good morning Mama Bear, l had a reason nighs sleep.

Overcast and humid here, enjoy you day with your family.