This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Morning ulls and all! Dog walk day today then appointments rest of the week , hope you're all good n well 

Lee

• Hi Lee, I'm not to bad, enjoy your walk and appointment's 

• Not bads Blushgood Blush I'll walk his legs off 

Lee

• I take it he's not a big dog, I used to have an Airedale,

• Airedales are lovely, he's Ringo the whippet cross collie so he actually takes me a walk

Lee

• We used to have a German Shepherd, he was lovely., Major he was called. 

• Hope appointments go well.

You do enough exercise,  walking the dog,  think you are doing mine as well.

I have been busy chatting had two nurses in and coming back next week.

• I've a busy few weeks so I'm walking his legs off

Lee

• Good afternoon Annette. Yes I am on treatment for breast cancer mets in the lungs. I am receiving Fulvestran injections and Palbociclib tablets. On top of that I have to take medication for my renal transplant, which I received over 20 years ago, due to a virus which destroyed my kidney functions. I had a mastectomy and radio therapy in 2012 and all was well until 2 years ago, when they discovered that the cancer had returned and spread to my lungs. It was a huge shock in the beginning, but I am trying to stay positive ( well most of the time ) and make the best I am able too out of a horrid situation. My 3 grown up children are marvellous with their support. My 4 1/2 grandchildren ( Son and wife expecting  number 2 in August ) keeping my spirits up and my feline companion keeps me company at home. I am looking forward to the warmer days as it can be a tad cold here in Speyside 

Big virtual hug to you and everyone else on this stream from Alana and Cat xx

• Hi Ellie, nice dogs was he long or short haired.