This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Very musical, far to old for me to know the words 

• Do not kid a kidder, of course you     know the words, i was not born yesterday lol

• Well that's me done for tonight the pillow is calling me, good night Ellie 

• Goodnight   Papa Bear / Ulls 

• Yes Ulls, I am so glad we did. It would have been so sad to loose touch after all this time. It shouldn't have been necessary but unfortunately I saw it coming, what a shame! I listen to the dawn chorus most mornings, it is just magical.

Hi Eddie The only reason I can think of for you not hearing the dawn chorus is that there are many birds of prey around the area, sorry you missed out but great you enjoyed your trip.

Hi Alec, sorry you had problems getting on the site, I was like that the other day, it kept saying my email or password were not correct. I'm so pleased you persevered!

Hi Ellie, I'm sure when your sons or anyone visit, you are the perfect hostess and love spoiling them all!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi, This is actually for Alana as I tried to reply to your post but the reply box did not come up after trying multiple times, so sorry I had to reply via here. The same happened when I clicked on reply to Ellie! What is going on!
    Alana it is good to see you posting. I too don't bother with make up etc as I do not go anywhere these days I feel the need for it. I used to only wear a small amount anyway if I was going to a Wedding etc. never have worn it day to day and as for fashion, I have tops etc I have had for 20 or 30 years. They say if you hold onto things long enough they come back into fashion, it is very true, which suits me fine. How are you doing? Are you on treatment at the moment? Take care!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Sorry LOL That's why Tom  held on to me, came back into Fashion lol

• Morning Annette, having a stop at Bamburgh Castle, I asked my aunt about the dawn chorus and you were right lots of birds of prey and mink, she told me the little birds are around they just don't sing as much, an many of the locals  put traps out for the mink, Anyway 3 hours to home, and first appointment at noon in Worksop, back to reality, but had a fab break, take care.

Eddie xx

• Wow Annette, with tops that old you'll fit in well at Beamish, Lol, yes I know I'm naughty InnocentInnocentInnocentInnocentInnocent

• Good morning all, and a special one to my friend Annette yes I'm being a crawler.

To day is a none day, no sun, wind, rain, just gray and cool.

Shopping this afternoon, we had plenty in untill daughter went home with contents of the fridge.