This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Yes was Sensible guy, married me, and kept me to the custom, i was used to, down stairs maid  or lady of leisure, what ever i wanted lol.

• Good afternoon to everyone i hope you are all well and are having a good day. Havent been up to much been given yet another pill to go with the other 20 i already take. I have started doing christmas shopping took a leaf out of your book Ellie before the shops get manic. xx

• Good afternoon, sorry to here another tablet, i am missing out, i think.

Well all my presses are bought, and all Christmas Cards as well, also have six birthdays from start of December till new year..

I have done for years, make up a Hamper each for my kids grown up of course, and their family, i am mental at times, but hey ho, what else would one do, lol, 

Cut my grass, and took longer to clean the mower, as wet grass, is a night mare, in fact the mower, is cleaner than my nails, why do i not put my garden gloves on, i do it every time,

No more for me today, hoovered and dusted early, need a maid i reckon, would you like a job, lol lol..

• Had 15 mins walk, Lily Pickle suffered from the cold so coffees and flapjacks earlier than expected.

As soon as we got home the wind stopped and the sun came out! Fate.

• Well what can i say to that Ellie out of breath just reading that lol. Im glad you have decided to take a pew. Im not sure that you would want me as a maid cause once ive cleaned the house i wouldnt allow anyone to mess it  up lol. Sitting here with a cuppa and a cake. I hope lily pickle has warmed up im not good in the cold either. xx

• If you cleaned my house, i would not muck it up, i would just stay in bed all day, or week, problem solved

• Needed, a  thicker coat on.

• She always puts style in front of practicality. I said wear a hat and a big coat. 
    no hat and a Barbour that wouldn’t zip up!

that’s LP for you!

• Only got them self to blame, ., you used your brain, 

• Yeah, sorry BP but not looking for any livestock, either you or the llama. Anyway how would LP cope without you? 

Jac x