This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Afternoon

I have been busy this morning, with one thing or another.

Thought i would go  on line, and check my gas bill, not had a statement for three months.

Well all i say, if i was a Bird would have fallen of my Perch. 264 in queue, i have a sore head now.

• I take it you haven't signed up for paperless billing, my gas and electric bill's are online every month.

• That is on line, nothing since July, that is what i was querying  

• Ho I see in that case, that's very bad service, can you send them an email instead.

• Hi have now sorted, phoned after five, upgrading the systems, i did know they where had a e mail, and yes not upgraded my account.All sent to try us, frustrating at times.,

• I know what you mean, I got a phonecall from rheumatoid arthritis today asking my to get my bloods done again tomorrow afternoon as they have realized that some of the meds they gave me last week, will have a serious effect on my electrolytes, so 2 appointment's tomorrow, why thay didn't know straight away puzzle's me.

• Its is a joke, i am waiting for a ct chest abdomen and pelvis, phoned my nurse two weeks ago, if not heard anything, phone back, well phoned yesterday, will sort it and you will get a phone call yesterday, did i no, any today no.  We cannot even  book a blood test first one i can get is end of November, might as well work for the NHS administration are rubbish,

• You are being kept busy, it is just so frustrating, we do have a life, and they expect us to drop everything, when they say

• If they keep taking bloods from me at this rate I'll have none left 

• LOL keep away from vampires, they would suck the last bit from you.

Well you are out tomorrow exciting betting than shopping lol