This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi i watched Rhod Gilbert documentary last night, called A Pain in the Neck, i even got upset,  was diagnosed, with neck cancer, and the whole journey was filmed, and the line he quoted only people going threw this truly understands, never a truer word spoken.

That is my thoughts, well  worth a watch, he is a stand up comic, and plays at the apollo. 

• Good morning Ulls really glad your appointments went as well as possible . Ellies right the tablets get more and more. Did the GP ellaborate on what A/O is? I know a couple of thinners one being Warfarin the other Heparin although there are several more types. Hope it is sorted out soon. xx

• Morning Ellie how are you today? Any plans for today? I havent seen that documentary how sad he is a very good comic. Which channel was it on. Its the usual wet and dull day here. Had the CT scan on Monday and came out bruised and my arm twice the size it was lol. Somehow it contast dye ended up in the tissues so was told this may hurt or get worse lol. Now the usual wait. xxx

• Hi Tricia, A/O stand's for atrial fibulation, the heart either slows down or speeds up misses a beat.

• No plans, had a crap few days,

It was well worth a watch, it was on Monday, it was part of the stand up to cancer, not sure what channel one of the main ones think it was BBC.

Though it was all on him, from dx threw his treatment which was all filmed, chemo radiotherapy, scans, if you like that sort of thing, it is for you, and what the outcome was.

I had that when i was on chemo infusion, mine got really painful must say, though done now, i got my Brain mri booked yesterday, my diary is getting full up for December, xmas might have to be postponed

Not a lot doing today, just preparing my dinner, hoovered and dusted every room yesterday, thats what you do, when one is P off. x

• Tricia just found it Channel 4. 

• Good morning all, not long  got up had a bad night again, well early morning , woke with a shock at 4am had tea couldn't get back to sleep till about 7 am, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Lol. Hope uour MRI scan has good results. Sun is in and out today and its dry at the moment,  enjoy your meal xx

Moi

• Sorry you are not having a good time lately. Get a picture of who ever ia p......g you off and throw darts at them too. Dont give them the satisfaction of cancelling christmas we can all have our own party here. Good luck with all the scans and appointments you have in december let me know how they go. xxx

• Hi Ulls, yes good things in little parcels, us girls don't like getting upset. At least you know what Arther you have. Uour Gp well had that  before.  I think we all rattle with all the tablets we're on, if uou see sombody look at you strange,  they can hear a rattling. Lol xx

Moi

• Morning Moi its horrible if you cant sleep as it makes the night feel endless. Hope you have a better day and night today. xx