This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi All,  at hospital again today to see the rheumatologist hopefully he'll tell me which type of arthritis I have he's only got a choice of 3, then this afternoon appointment with geriatrics special100t GPs, I think they meant to say senior middle aged, geriatrics beging at 100 and I'm not that old yet, the nerve of some people!

• Why emojis appear where you didn't meant them to be?

• Yes your right,,. i was taught the same.

"people of today, do not understand vocabulary, it is wasted, on a majority of them"

• Another day out, get them all done and dusted,

LIfe does not get easier, as  one gets a little older. x

• Just a continuous waiting for medic's 

• Welcome to the world, wont you come on in. xx lol

• Hi All, This is the second morning I have been up and dressed before 07.30 to let workmen in! Our heating broke down again for the umpteenth time while Vince was in hospital. I called out the plumber, £250 later, all working after new part fitted. 3 days later, broke down again. So we've given up with it and ordered a new one which is now almost fitted! We had our older boiler for 15 years with just one call out. The one they have just taken away we have had for 5 yrs 4months, so is just out of warranty and had at least 7 call outs this year alone, so we've gone back to Scottish Gas!

Of course we both have the cold now as it has been at freezing point two of the nights we didn't have heat or hot water. Just what we needed! Not!!! We will have heat by 2pm today. The sun is out but weather on my mobile says "temp 5C but it feels like 3C"!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Just out of warranty blinking typical, hope you both get over your colds soon.

• Good morning all, well if you call rain good, at last a diagnosis I have Rheumatoid arthritis, given 3 weeks of steroids, very low dose of chemo tablets and stomach protection tablets, check up in 3 month's.

GP appointment was a waste of time, I was not informed what the appointment was for, GP asked what could he do for me, I replied I don't know you sent the appointment by text no explanation, he went out, when he returned he said it was about a letter from Mr Haycock about me having A/O he read the letter out the end bit said, I consider it to be important that you start the patient on (can't remember tablet name) blood thinners as soon as possible, the GP said the consultant has not asked for us to put them onto you prescription, so you will have to contact him yourself and get him to clarify if you are to be prescribed them on repeat, thanks for coming.

Contact Mr Haycock secretary who call the GP a red tape reggie, she'd have a word with Mr Haycock and get back to me.

• HI at least you now know, not that it helps, though you have an answer.

More tablets, never stops, and mistakes made by other people, really annoy me, people cannot do their, job right these days.

Onwards and Upwards,