This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Tricia hope your OK. Sorry the CT contrast has had bad effects on you. Your poor are is it any better today. They always make is stay for 30 minutes after scan to see if any effects,  but never seen anyone with it. Do take care. I have a CT scan on the 9th. Next week is just gull of appointments. The life we lead, but we are here yay. xx

Moi

• Hi Ellie,  NO canceling Christmas, your family need you to be a bad influence to them so they can say MOTHER  tut tut. On a serious not you can do these appointments  then enjoy Christmas  Wink xx

Moi

• The swelling has gone down just left with a large bruise. Good luck with your scan and all the appointments you have coming up. I hope they all go well and have a good outcome. xx

• Afternoon all. Just had my DEXA scan so will be on the bone tablet the same as you lot so I know what to expect!

Further good news, Napoleon the Pig got a request to have lunch with David Attenborough or was it the other way round! At least I can have a bacon sandwich now!

Only got a one way ticket so that’s that, no more jerky fingers on EBay, can’t risk another cuckoo in the nest.

• Welcome to our world, wont, you come on in.

Them Bones them  Bones them Dry Bones might get a job, as Rag and Bone Man, you never know. 

• Hi BP, sorry your in the bone pill gang, but it could help. As for that Napoleon the pig doing one just when we were getting use to him. Never mind your better off with Lilly Pickle. xx

Moi

• Well  ordered of Amazon, yesterday at 5.30 just delivered, i do not have Amazon, and picked 3 to 5 days free delivery, happy or what lol

• Thanks Moi.

im not worried about Nspoien going, was turning out very expensive, only the best from Waitrose from him.

Ellie wouldn’t have seen eye to eye with him, it would have been a battle of wills.

Lillie is currently looking at the ‘ Pets are us ‘ website, she is just not happy with my company, I don’t know why.

• Sorry, to hear, that the Pig has gone ,perhaps they where better company than you, hence why looking, on Pets are us, where they house trained, by any chance,

• No need for rudeness, Lillie Pickle knows where she’s well off.

as we are all friends on here, I will say that after no zoladex for a year, I have had frisky feelings and I can say this has not been welcomed as I was hoping.