This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Good morning Ellie,  I often find if I've had a do nothing day I am often tired the day after. The sun is trying to peep out so looks like it may brighten up. Enjoy your cups of tea and hope your mood picks up xx

Moi

• Good morning to everyone. To those will appointments and scans have a positive outcome. To anyone who isnt feeling well i hope as the day progresses you will all feel much better. Off to Gretna Green on Thursday as my youngest child is getting married on Saturday. Ithink i may have a nervous breakdown before then. lol. Still looking for outfit. Aggh!!!!!!.  Is it strange for a woman to walk the bride down the aisle if their father passed a few years ago. Hope you all have a lovely day. Overcast and grey here too. Love Tricia. xxx

• Morning, i nearly had a panic  attack, just saw  of to Greta Green, and thought Tricia is getting hitch, lol.  she never said anything.

No it is not strange, but an honour, i would say, you take a deep breath and think to yourself,who else was more important if Dad was not about Mum, so enjoy xxx 

• JoyJoyJoy. Good one Ellie i couldnt persuade anyone to marry me no matter how much money i offered them lol. xxx

• Never say never, is what i would say, , they might not want money, everyone has something to offer, so they say lol xx 

• Mind you i am still looking for mine, so you are not alone lol lol

• Wow Congrats to your youngest Tricia.  That will be lovely for you.  I don’t think it’s strange at all but a lovely thing to do and as Ellie says an honour for you and for your daughter. 

Best wishes

M x x x x

• Good morning everyone (just lol).  Hope you are all well. Thanks for your thoughts for me, much appreciated.  Hope you all have a nice wee Monday today? I am just popping out later for a wee walk with a friend, not far but enough for some fresh air.  Hope you all have positive news from any health related stuff or you are feeling as well as you can today. 

Take care everyone and best wishes 

M x x x x 

• Good morning M Thankyou for your lovely words . How are you feeling today, much better i hope. I will of course keep a piece of wedding cake for all the wonderful people in this group. Thought of a possible floor in that plan in that i havent worked out a way to deliver it to everyone lol. I will keep looking for the answer lol. Have a great day. Love Tricia. xxx

• Knowing you Ellie you will bounce back. I’ve been up and down lately but that’s a woman’s prerogative Grin

i’ve actually slowed down over the weekend and I feel it’s helped my body. 
    but back in the fast lane this morning. Have just done 40mins Body Conditioning online. And I was able to keep up! Very strange. 
    The sun has begun to shine and son number 2 will be arriving soon after taking Tam to her mum’s in Derby. 
    Take care and get back into the garden…has your nail varnish arrived yet? xxxx

Judy