This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Don't sell yourself short Tricia, men marry for personality not looks or money, enjoy walking your daughter down the isle and the knees up after.

• Thankyou for your boost to my ego. Perhaps i can find a personality. JoyJoy. Im sure once the day arrives we will all calm down and have a great day. How are you today good i hope. Love Tricia. xxx

• Hi moi  sorry I didn't reply straight away I've been shopping with my sister bless her and her hubby they take me wherever I need to go. Nothing is to much for them. Then we popped my nieces for cuppa. Now sat having another cuppa at home .hope you are well and have a lovely day x

• Thaankyou ulls. Im thinking positive and will carry on thinking like that till I get to the hospital then nerves kick in . I'm sure everyone feels that way when it's results day nerves take over everything.  Hope you are keeping well x

• OMG My body needs  regeneration, more like it for me though i am glad you enjoyed and was able to do,

Sun not quiet threw as yet, i have cleaned some windows, or patio doors, and the frames, that's my Excersie.

No nail varnish as yet, so cannot paper myself,nails first  then not sure, where to start next, lol need an over haul, i would say, am i bothered no not really, it is what it is, lol lol Should have started and worked from head, to feet, so i am mix match, lol

• Be very proud to do the honor walking your baby down the aisle. My youngest had her dad walk her down the aisle ( he was a crap dad, but her dad). After the service she said I should have had you do it mum, I hate him. xx

Moi

• Hi Moi2 thanks i hope you are ok.  Love Tricia. xxx

• Good Morning Everyone.

No one  about wake wakey, very grey here though humid..

On my last cuppa, did not want to get up, what is going on,

Every One that has some form of Appointment, hope it goes well, for you,.

Nothing planned as yet, though that can soon change, Enjoy your Day what ever it is the Best you can.

xxx

• Good morning my lady Ellie, I've been up since 7 but tec needed charging, it's gray and cloudy here as well, I don't mind it means I can do some more staing of the fence, I can only do a couple of hours at a time.

• Aww thank you for the cake Tricia, you know me I love some cake.  Virtual cake is as good as any cake Tricia.  Hope you are well today. X xx