This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• 29 that is  taking the mick.

I just started this book, and could not put it down, so ordered 4   more, she has written loads, so they say,

by Lesley Pearse,

I have been having trouble with my nails, so trying to get them back to how they used to be, the nail it self keeps peeling of,  if we have seven layers skin, then i have seven layers of nail keeps coming of, but have started to notice not as much,

So do not want to go over board, would have picked a right bold colour, though have choose what that call nude, and a pale pink, normally have bright see me come nails lolxxx

• It’s 20 degrees outside but feels a lot hotter in the shade. Will have to look up the author. 
    yes, I don’t know why Wink but I can just see you in bright bold colours. xxx

• LOL think i may have ruined nails myself, go and do gardening, and always after say should have put my gloves on, never learn. so i am being  careful they have been amess never used to be, xxx Yes you could see me coming lol xxx 

• You take  care with the sun judy while having treatment x

• Thanks Ellie for the advice. I’m a sun worshipper but I sit in the shade now. And use SPF 50 

have a head band too. As my hair is becoming thinner. 
    Carry on enjoying your garden bet it looks fab. 
    xxxx

Judy 

• I wish I was amazing Judy, but no, your right about church most there don't know about me so everything is just normal and it eases the mind when offering a silent prayer.

• Time to get ready off out to the club speak tomorrow ladies and Morton hope you all have a good night.

• Enjoy your evening xxx

• Hi Ellie and everyone, If WD40 spray worked on bones, I'd buy a grate!! Lol! Hope you've all had a great day. I went out to do some work in garden at 17.30 and it was still 24C too hot for me! Time for dinner, a bit later than usual.

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good Morning all, today is bone tablet day so nothing to eat for the next half hour,, it's a bit gray again today just hoping the sun will poke it's face out, but not holding my breath