This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Good morning Ellie.  Also grey here at the moment.  Hope you don’t overdo it today Ellie. A couple of phone calls expected for me today but also doing as little as possible.  Sometime I wish I had much more energy but the body doesn’t want to play ball. :( 

• Morning Ulls, hope you don’t overdo it today also.  No need to do the fence all at one time so take it easy :) 

• Morning everyone, still cloudy here but it is warm this morning so far.  Hope you are all ok and have restful or successful day planned and I hope you aren’t doing too much.  We all need a wee bit of rest and relaxation.   I am waiting on 2 phone calls today, health related, so it will be good to get them out the way.  Both of them just came up out of the blue so you never know what’s happening from one day to the next!  Blood tomorrow and then oncology on Thursday this week. So it’s all go! Still at least I am being well looked after.  I must be a drain on the NHS! 

Have the best wee day all 

M x x x x 

• Morning, a little bit, is better than nothing.

Think i might go threw my paper work, and do some strimming, i hate doing it, rather, paint my fence, lol

Have a nice day xx

• Morning all...just wanted to let you know i'm still alive and well...just not up to posting much atm. Hope you all well and happy. By the way...grey here to and will be pooring rain tomorrow, Greetings Pet

• Morning Pet, nice to hear from you and hope you are well. 

M x 

• Morning

Well at least we all have some thing to do or wait for.

Your right Morton. the NHS keep us on our toes,  i often think like that, just with the scans i have had done lately, but where needs must.

xxxx

• Well we all deserve the care and attention Ellie.  We are worth it :) 

M x x x x

• Only 2 star in the tank not four, by the sound of it, and a recharge, is needed, one thinks, 

Just do what  you want, it is hard when you have always been busy, xxx

• Hello Pet

, did wonder where you was, and up you come, lovely to see you, hope your ok, post when you want to, we ll have a break at times.

xxxx