This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• LOL  had a lovely meal, and believe it or not i went to see a medium and spirituality  reader, got in and poured a glass of wine, good night, xx

• Hi Annette, I did see some of Grace and quite liked it.  I am glad you still call it “taping” it too.  I always say to my nephews etc oh I taped something, they look at me as though I am mad.  However despite it being saved to hard disk or playlist “taped” still works for me lol! 

• Morning everyone hope you are all well. Was just catching up on your posts from yesterday and a lot on for people. I am glad it all seems to have gone well.  I’m not feeling my best, I slept for about 75% of yesterday and I am still wiped out today.  I think I may have picked up a wee bug so I am just keeping an eye on my temp and taking it easy as possible. I hope you are all good and as well as possible.  I think i will be back feeling better tomorrow all being well. 

Take care everyone and have a great wee Wednesday 

M x 

• Morning M sorry you havent had the best of nights and that you are feeling ill today. I hope you feel better very soon.  sending you lots of hugs. take care Tricia. xx

• Thank you Tricia, i am better today than yesterday so i am sure i will be fine,  hope you are ok Tricia 

M x 

• Oooh interesting! I’ve always been fascinated by that subject! 

• Morning All

sorry that you’re not feeling well Morton, that’s not part of the plan! Hope you have a better day today.

I have my bone injection this morning then off to see my friend in Kent to do some painting. 
    Have a good Wednesday everyone 

Jac x

• Morning Every One 

Sorry to here Morton,  , yes just take it easy, and just watch if a Temp. xxxx

• Thank you Shadders, I am feeling a bit brighter today.  Hope your bone injection goes well today and enjoy the paining in Kent…take it easy though! 

Cheers

M x 

• Thank you Ellie, yes I have been told to monitor my temp for now.  Hope you had a good night last night.  Spiritualism sounds interesting to me.  I have never been but have an open mind to these things 

M x