This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Hi Ulls, I dislike funerals too but especially in the rain.  However I hope the wake in the pub makes everyone forget the rain!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Back home now didn't say to long at the wake I was getting tired, not due to alcohol as I was driving, our friend had a good send off, about 40 people there, I was talking to 3 of his school mate's the rest have past over.

• Hi It's amazing how tired you can get just sitting around. It's good you managed to go, it's been s horrible wet, cold, rainy day. Now,you can sit with your feet  and watch the rubbish they are showing on TV.

Did anyone see " Grace" ? I liked it although I missed the first series but caught up with series 2 and now series 3 has started I'm glad programmed'it to tape as with being in hospital, hadn't realised it was on.

I,hope we all have a great sleep tonight!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Never seen "Grace" will take a look on catch-up, thanks Annette ThumbsupGrinGrin

• h, thanks Annette, you are so right. Today was her due date 22 years ago and the time has gone so quickly. Oldest has already left home so now just me and the old man! Luckily he’s lovely Blush . We’ve had a message to say first leg of journey has gone well, waiting to hear if she’s got to Singapore safely. Should hear by 9.

I think I’ll remember that for next time re blood tests! Some have the knack. My veins are terrible though I feel sorry for them. That ultrasound to find the vein sounds amazing. I’ll ask about it. The blood tests results were good though so I’ll let them off! 
    I do like watching Grace, love a detective drama. 
    Jac x

• Glad it went well Ulls, funerals are not very nice but you got to talk to his friends so that was nice . And it must have meant a lot to his family that he had so many friends there.

Jac x

• Ah thanks Tricia what lovely things you say. I know that she’ll have a wonderful time I’m a bit jealous  really tbh as would have loved to have done something similar but had my eye on a career and marriage instead! Plus I don’t think I would have had the nerve! Hope you’ve had a good day today 
    Jac x

• Well been out since 4pm and just this minuet got in. was good, good to be home though,xx

• Ellie, you had about, what have you been up to? I’m jealous! 
    Jac x