This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Glad you are watching temp.

Well there is a saying, do not knock it, until you try it. lol

All i say it reduced me to tears, though in a good way, i was happy, xxxx

• Morning Jac is that house painting or picture painting. Either way enjoy it , and have a great time. Did your daughter arrive safely in Singapore she must have been exhausted after such a long flight. Hope you are ok. Take care Tricia. xx

• Morning Ellie Hope you are feeling well today. Nice to cry happy tears. Have a good day. Hugs Tricia. xx

• Aww that is nice, so long as it was happy tears 

M x 

• Good Morning all, nice to see your all up early, Morton and Annette we call it tapping a program as well, Ellie, wife and I occasionally go to spiritualist church on Tuesdays never had a visitation yet.

• Morning,yes it is, was a good feeling, you have a good day to.

Just put washing on, not sure about the weather, xxx, 

• yeah it doesnt look like a drying outside day in this part of the country. Grey and raining. A very good morning to you Ulls hope you are well. Tricia. xx

• Morning Ellie and everyone. Felt awful this morning  wobbly the lot really down, but I had a look at Crafts thread and What am I going to do this Summer and they have really bucked my mood up. Still wobbly could be one of 3 things. Checked sugars OK not diabet. Could be my low magnesium so had my powder and drinking appropriate drinks or the cancer, so just plodding on. Have a good day all xx

Moi

• Hi M hope your feeling a bit better today. Me and my sister went to the spiritualist  church a few years ago. A blind man said 2 people here have opened a grave for a family member recently.  We had opened our family grave to put our aunts ashes in she was mums twin. Only the week before?????? xx

Moi

• Morning Moi2 sorry to read that you feel so down hope you feel better soon. Sending you a big hug. Tricia. xx