This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Awe Mr M. What would we do without your words of widom to set us on a good uplifting start to the day. Hugs Tricia. xx

• Morning Ellie Glad you had a lie in your body must have needed the extra sleep. Hope you are now curled up with a lovely cuppa. It would seem to  dark and grey  in most places today. Fingers crossed the sun will make an appearence later. Enjoy your trip out later Hugs Tricia. xx

• Hi Tricia, brave, me! Thanks for that your an angel, thinking good of everyone.

• Sorry to hear this Ulls, hope it goes as well as it can 

• Hope you get on ok when you are ok later Ellie, have a nice day too 

M x

• Morning all,

Late start this morning as we went back to bed after dropping daughter off. Very emotional, we all cried! She’s landed now and got her connecting flight. 11 hours in the air then 10 hours in Singapore airport which she’s looking forward to. Sorry to hear that you have a funeral Ulls, Hope it doesn’t rain too hard and the sun peeps out for a bit to send him on his way. Glad you got a good nights sleep Morton and Ellie. I’m impressed that you set an alarm Ellie 

Jac x

• LOL  Where needs must, it was moving it forward took time lol.

Your daughter will have a wonderful time, my grand daughter did, her dad worried, and she had the time of her life, x

• Hi all, It's horrible here in North Norfolk and we've got all the lights on. Storm rolling in.

Just caught up with stuff and I see somebody was going to start a Crafts thread. Go for it. I'm not precious about the Art thread, but it is somewhat different. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what creative avenue you take, as long as it's satisfying and absorbs you. Look forward to seeing people's work and I may pop a few bits on there too.

Jac - God speed to your daughter and hope she has a great and positive experience. All the pictures she sends you will hopefully spark a creative project or two.

Rainie x

• Morning Jac Sending you hugs galore waving goodbye to any child would make us all cry. She will return with amazing stories of her adventures and share them all with you. Take care Love Tricia. xx

•  Hi Shadders, They always have problems getting blood or putting in a cannula with me. My rule is 2 or3 strikes and your out. I think is they don't get it the second time of trying and definitely after a third try if they haven't got it by then, they are not going to get it at all, because they start to get flustered, so it is time to give someone else a try. Did you know some hospitals, especially cancer hospitals have a hand held ultrasound machine that can track the veins on the arm and it can pinpoint where to insert the needle? It works a treat! Hope your results aree good. 

It is very difficult when your first child leaves home but you will soon fill up the gap with video calls etc. She has gone to make you proud of her Jac!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!