This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Ha ha I wish. Joy 

• I have a hankering to start knitting.

ooh go for it.  I used to knit as a teenager but stopped in my 20s when fleeces emerged.  My daughter now knits and she's way beyond the level I was at. I have thought about knitting something to chat about.  There's lots of online help forums nowadays and if you get stuck you can just post on a forum and lots of people jump in to help.    I remember my mum and my dad helping me knit as a small child.   

• Hi Jac hope you and your daughter had a wonderful last evening together and that you both managed to get some sleep..I hope she has a fabulous and safe trip  and am sending you lots of hugs as its great to see them start a new venture but its hard to watch them go too. Love to you both. Tricia. xx

• Good morning to everyone hope you have all had a good nights sleep and are feeling good today. Wishing everyone a great day ahead .Not yet sure of the weather for the day ahead as its still dark outside at the moment but it feels chilly.. Tricia. xx

• Good morning Tricia and everyone else, I also hope you had a great sleep.  I was up in the night but not for too long so that wasn’t so bad.  Hope you all have interesting plans today?  I don’t have much planned, got a wee call to GPs to do and thats it for all this stuff.  It’s a grey day today so it will need to be back to the rain jacket for my walk. 

Have the best day everyone - here is a wee Tuesday quote for you from Mr. Mandela - It always seems impossible till it’s done - good for the crafting thread if nothing else :) 

Take care all 

M x 

• Good Morning all, just finished breakfast and taken medication, not much to do this morning, just shower and dressed ready for the afternoon, 2nd funeral this month, I really dislike them, and there's an 80% chance of rain.

Full catholic service then smallest crem in northeast, then back to aunty pat's pub for wake. I hope that he gets a good send off, a very nice man.

• Sorry to hear Ulls, xx

• Morning every one i am late, alarm went of and i just turned over, just down, not even first cuppa,

Wet here and dark,

Have anice day well if you can, i am out later.

Later xxxx

• Good morning Ulls so sorry to read that this will be the second funeral you have attended in a month. Funerals are the hardest to cope with let alone when you are ill yourself. You are very brave and my thoughts will be with you and your loved ones today. Sending you hugs and love at at this very sad time. Take care. Tricia. xx

• Morning Morton, that will do me, when i start the garden, or could mean it, with every job i wish to do,

Glad  you had a decent sleep, xxx