This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Hi Ulls, Welcome back. That's great you are negative but poor Mrs U. You will need to look after her for a while now!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • A client used to have OA but it was her feet mainly ànd knees she hated to move about , so I do understand your pain. It must be so hard for you. I honestly never thought of putting my rings on My chain. I did that years ago when I was pregnant and Debbie is 51 now so no wonder I forgot ha ha. I'm in bed waiting to nod off. Hope you get some sleep. Good night xx

Moi

•  Yes Moi, I do hope I get a bit of sleep tonight too. That's when I put my rings on a chain round my neck and my son will be 50 this year. I can't believe where the years have gone! They say the older you get, the faster the years go by! I do hope all my chat has at last sent you to sleep!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Moi and Annette, a mix of OA and RA is what keeps me awake, you are so right about the pain 

• Morning Everyone

Here we go again. start of another day, by all accounts weather is  not very good this week.

I really did not want to get  up, dark, heating on and cosy, but i have.

Well hope everyone has a good day, really everyday is good i suppose, xxx

• Sorry to hear this Ulls, I hope you got some sleep last night. When I'm awake of a night it's not pain it's that I'm just wide awake, the odd time it's pain in my left leg, suppose I'm lucky in that respect. xx

Moi

• Good morning Annette, did you sleep after your busy day out. I do think the days are going quicker, maybe as we get older we're busy  so it seems to go faster. Chat later xx

Moi

• Good morning Ellie,  every day is a bonus to us incurables. When I wake up of a morning, Ii often say thank you Lord for today. I'm so grateful for each day. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Spot on Moi, I give thanks for a new day as well 

• Now now Ellie no matter what the weather is like, waking up is better than a wooden overcoat.