This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• My wife just got a WhatsApp message it's supposed to be a joke but she's not happy replied then delete it, someone did a whoops 

• Well made three phone calls so far, having a moan, all to oncology, but hope i have sorted now,

Breakfast and then what ever the day brings xx

• There is always hope 

• Hi Ellie and Annette, fortunately I am just doing some of the prep and have someone else to do the painting, not something a man in my condition should be doing ;) 

M x

• Good morning everyone, hope you are all well and like Moi I am  feeling grateful for the day.  Hope anyone who has pain today no matter what it is gets it under control.  Hope you sorted things with oncology Ellie.  I must admit I am very anxious about my next appointment but I will, as usual, go and get on with it. No point wallowing as my better half often says. 

Have a lovely day all 

M x 

• I totally agree Morton, i did a bedroom while back, first time in my life, Ton always

did it, watched him, so my thinking got to be easy,

Well i will not be doing another one, mind you i went on you tube to find out how to go over gloss paint, with out having to sand it all down, so i learnt something lol

• I was angry i do not normally,but it has been eating away at me, after what i was told,found letter was last October, and it has gone on and on, more scans make sure more scans and so on.

Spoke to my nurse who was e mailing oncology doctor,  it is cancer or it is not, that is all i need to know,

Mind you making the call made me fill better what ever the outcome. xxx

• Morton, anxious is part of it all.

I have to say i do not normally, i do my bit and say it is out my hands now,

Though when i had scan October and got told, it might be, i asked what next, that is the bit i still not have the answer to, that is  bugging  me, I hope yours is plain sailing, xx

• Hi boy's and girl's, would you like the good news or the good news, go on then I hear you say, well both my spouse and I are negative for covid spouse first time my second one more self check tomorrow and I'm free.

You will never guess what my nurse said to me, she said I'm an incurable flirt, I have no idea what she means by that.

• Now i here a song coming on I want to break free, not for the first time. xx