This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Oh Ellie, no matter what age our children are, we still look after them eh!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • LOL yes your right always will, only mum can do it the best, lol good job my DIL not here, lol

• Moi, Yes I am so pleased they could order another link. One extra link came in the box with the watch and when I ordered the other one, my husband nearly fainted when the assistant told me the 1 link would cost £20!!!

Love Annette x

• Still call my youngest my baby, he des not like it, well he is, was the last one lol

• Wow £20 a link, must  be an expensive watch, you lucky lady, mind you you must be worth it or your son wouldn't have bought it. Last year ( february time )my rings were tight on me, they are loose now , will have to put them away or get them made smaller hate to think what that would cost Joy. I've already given alot of jewelery to family these are my favourite one's my girls will have to wait for them lol xx

Moi

• Me and my eldest daughter Debbie, still call Emma THE BABY,  she hates it , there is 4 years between them lol xx

Moi

• Think the youngest is always the baby in lots of families. Well i have the three and 4 years between the three of them,was busy when i was younger, xx

• Understandable  , hope Mrs Ulls recovers completely and you too Ulls

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Moi, I shudder to think how much the watch cost! You could always wear your rings on a chain round your neck! My wrists, hands and fingers change day by day due to OA and the weather.

Love Annette x