Simon the SiT - update in name only.

• 7 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hello all SiT friends, still too many for my liking! My phones calls with Simon are becoming less frequent but he does occasionally respond to an email from me or from his good friend Popcorn Popgate.

We both had one sentence replies yesterday and today but it's gold plated to get even that. He dosnt respond to any 'how are you ' questions so I now try to discuss normal everyday matters.

So carrying on hoping for him to read some of your posts and replying with a few choice words as was his want!

• I expect he's busy chatting up the nurses and trying to get an extra pot of jelly after his dinner.

Send him our love,

Stuart x 

• We definitely all miss him.

not sure if he is a dog person. We have our daughters 2 dachshunds this weekend and they are now 3 years old and they have been very settled here not too madly excited . They just barked at the noise of the coffee grinder.

they get on well with our Labrador and have been no trouble. Playing in the garden and going on short walks.

thinking of SIT rembering the BASTARD xx

Ruth 

• Our son and daughter have been staying this past week. She has two daschunds and they are noisy as hell. Our two little pugs don't know what to make of it Joy

• Thanks Nobs...i'm glad he's still around, miss him a lot...sending love and a hug

• They do bark at any noises. Our Labrador is very quiet x

Ruth 

• Thanks Norberry, i did reply yesterday but it's gone??? I'm glad he's alright and i send lots of love and a hug. Pet

• Thanks for the info Norberry. I'm wondering if he has given or sold his Bast*** yet or just leaving it to rust! The latter would be poetic justice after all the trouble it gave him! What do you think! I send a gentle hug and lots of love to you both!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!