MOVED TO. "CRAFTS"

• 20 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi Guys

I thought id kick this off with the gift my 2 granddaughters made for me for my birthday last year. It is sequence all sewn in just the right place!

When i opened the parcel I thought I had to make this up mysèlf and paniced until i opened the box ànd it was all done.

The fact they wouldnt allow their mum to help just advise and it took them months during Lockdown.  As they are 5 & 8 years old, to me this makes it even more special!

Right, I've opened the door for all you artists, crafters, gardeners etc  too show off your hard work here! Be warned, it is not as straight forward as the last site for uploading but please persevere, we'd love to see everything in one place!  Good idea MCLad!

I HADN'T SEEN THE "CRAFTS" PAGE ALREADY DONE, PLEASE USE THAT ONE IT WAS POSTED ABOUT 10 DAYS AGO!!!!! Thanks

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

This is so beautiful- i know I said that on the other post but it bears repeating.  Clever Granddaughters x

• I am not any good at crafts..but i can show you a picture of my girls Slight smile

• Hi Pet, Anything is welcome here, photos, crafts, garden photos, (did you see Tvman's bird feeder? Amazing!)

Your "girls" are lovely but is the little one the Boss or is she bullied by the other two? Lol!

Hi MazLC. Thanks again but it is the only photo I seem to be able to upload to the updated site or I would have included something different. However at the bottom of this reply there is no "framed pic" to click on. In the Insert drop down menu it says "image/video/file but when you click on it it asks for the FILE/URL. I save my photos in Gallery or Google Photos, so don't quite know what to go into to upload from file/URL!  Anyone else have this problem or please tell me the best way to download an image!

Where are all the painters, (I'd love to be able to paint), mosaic artists,people who sew or knit? I have knitted a whole wardrobe for our Granddaughters doll!!  I can do Calligraphy too.        What have you done or what would you like to do?

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Thanks , the first picture is or was my Kelpie Heidi and the cat Bobby as a baby..they both in heaven  now...and the other one is Bonnie a rescue...she was 11 years and the owner wanted to put her dow because she's old!!!! So i took her, that's now over two years ago...some people shouldn't have pets!!!

And yes i saw Tvman is a genius!!!

• Hi Pet, Sorry to hear they are in heaven but there are plenty of people there Im sure who are pet lovers and will look after them. The first pic is quite dark on my screen and I thought it was 2 lge dogs lying over one another & that was with my glasses ON! Lol! Now i see the wee cat!  Well Bonnie certainly lives up to her name! She's cute how could anyone think of putting her down! I would call that murder!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

thats soo special cat family are my thing they done soo well frame and treasure as they are your bubba xxhugsXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Are you using an ipad, computer or phone Annette?

• This is a picture of my dog Oliver 

Ruth 

• I managed to upload a photo by just keep pressing or touching on the word upload  below bar when the FILE URL comes up. It then  says browse or picture library and your pictures come up 

xxx

Ruth 

• What a lovely cat and dogs. Please keep putting photos on of every thing, isn't it great to see a bit of everyone's lives that we can only guess out from posts. We cannot wait to move house with a smaller secure garden so we can look after our own. Our own garden is big and wild and deer, badgers and foxes all come in when they want so a dog would love it but be gone. Aren't we lucky that animals like us and make us feel better.

I try to have a small walk every day and always ask if I can say hello to the dogs being walked.

Xxxx