WHERE ARE YOU??

• 106 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi, To everyone reading this, I'd like to ask you the above question!

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not wanting to break any rules of course, so I'm not asking "where" as in what part of the country, or even "what" country.

I was looking in the DISCUSSION 'S list for the "Incorrigibles" (Incurable is of course is the actual name) Group, to see what was happening and it suddenly dawned on me!                     With this new upgraded site, it actually tells you how many people have actually viewed the topic! Some topics have over 600 views but only 10-18 replies, others have 300 or more views but only 8 or so actual replies. Please have a look and you will know what I mean!

What I would like to know is "Where Are All the People Who Viewed?"  Most of all " Why haven't you contributed to the discussion?"

Just think, there would be no discussions to read if others didn't reply!! Go on, make it a New Year Resolution to reply to even every 5th, 10th or even 20th view you read. Then the site will go from strength to strength with more people participating!!! That would be fantastic!

Have a great week and an extra special Christmas! 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Thanks for the light hearted posts it’s good to smile I miss my work when we had some laughs keep it up.Hibiscus

• WELL. EVERYONE, where do i start! Of course no one is offended at anything said here, as they know we are all a bit mad!!  Now I hope you all realise Matrons are now an extinct species, so it's now a flattering title. Carry on Matron (1972) comes to mind with Hattie Jacques in the title role, for those of you old enough to remember the Carry On flims!!

Now where do I start? Not at the Top, at the Bottom as you are all talking about them!   Who was it who said about "MAYBE" changing underware, ah Norberry... I believe! ALSO mentioning "The Lord of the 'flies'!!  Tut tut! (By the way, I had to read that book for Higher English! It was horrible!)  Then SiT mentions "grundies"! Then said Quote " you can be sure that my Hind is most taken by this devilry"  AND. " is it timely to leave this 'behind' us!   Then Tvman said his "undies" will do another few days! (Just as well you're isolating Tvman! LOL!)   EVEN Little-fi would shop in her pj's if it was allowed in her area!! Dear dear!!  THEN Tinalay, who used to be polite when she started here said "batshit"   ( no explanation needed!).

I ask myself is this Group all going to pot ( or just Potty!).

Well a joke comes to mind about 2 children aged 6 in the playground talking about how they manage to remember important things!

1st child says; my mummy has 7 pairs of pants that are the same as her calendar with every day of the week Monday-Friday on them so she doesnt forget to change them every day!

2nd child says;  Yes my daddy has ones like that but he has 12 pairs..........January--December!!  Lol! (Ok not the best joke but its 12.02am, what do you expect.....dirty jokes??? Sorry I don't know ANY!

I wish you all a Healthy Happy 2021 and I hope hidden somewhere in your NEAR future is that miracle called Remission! If it can happen so some, it can happen to all! Just dont loose HOPE!! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

I will posit that Child 2's Father MUST be Norberry (or maybe tvman...) - just sayin'...  Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

• My birthday morning is flooded with regrets Annette. All I can say in my defence is that I am easily led. -----  SiT.----- can I also say in Tinalay's defence I must have driven her to the use of bad language.

Isn't it great to be in this huge, kind and friendly bubble.

Xxxx

• Norberry, Was it "really your birthday?" If so Happy Birthday and hope you have many more to come!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember

Ditto Norberry  Happy Birthday for yesterday Hibiscus

• Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you , happy birthday happy birthday .....hugs

• FormerMember

Happy, happy belated birthday  I'm not sure 2nd Jan is a great time for a birthday, people either partied out or starting their New Year Resolutions, but hope you had a lovely day in spite of these difficult times. As  said I hope there will be many more birthdays and I'll raise a glass to your health and happiness tonight. Slàinte Champagne glass

xx

• Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes. How can anndanv say " was it really your birthday" suggesting I was trying to extract unjustified birthday wishes?

Have a ever shown myself to make up stories on here or even been a pervayer of terminological inexactitudes? 

On thinking about that, please don't answer.

I had a great time, will be trying my hardest to enjoy one next year. My best birthday present would be all of us getting there.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Happy belated birthday norberry xxx

Flippen