Annette and Covid 19

• 31 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Hi everyone

I'm sorry to have to tell you that Annette and her husband Vince have both been diagnosed with Covid 19. That's the diagnosis that no one who is living with an incurable cancer wants to be receiving.  Understandably, they are both quite ill. Vince was first to go down with it, followed a couple of days later by Annette. Vince had a horrible cough and both are suffering from bones being painful and sweating. Annette describes the illness thus:  W H A M!!! It hits you, knees shaking, sweating by just the effort to stand up, so you go to the toilet then straight back to bed. We are both the same with very sore back, ribs etc. Nothing usually floors me like this! That's seven days tomorrow I've been in bed. 

Now I'm not what you would call a particularly religious man but since Annette emailed me about Vince and then a couple of days later gave me the news that she herself had gone down with Covid 19, I've been praying every day for both of them.

Peggy, Annette has been asking me how you are so you can be sure that I'll let her know. 

Take care and stay safe everyone

Tvman x