Forum failures

• 24 replies
  • 45 subscribers

I think my Sinclair ZX Spectrum may not be compatible so I am using my BBC Acorn Atari with Amstrad upgrades.

If this posts I have cracked it and will be happy to advise my forum chums. (should any remain).

Daloni suggested she would be posting steaming piles of ***** so if someone so senior can do it then so can I.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to KTatHome

I am simply replying, tagging and hoping for the best that we can all see each other. I’d be so sad for anyone lost en route but I do know if it was any harder than it already is, I’d give up. I don’t have the energy. I’m just about hanging in there. 
    I get a sense of reasonably good willed long suffering in this group. I hope I am right. I do know people are working hard behind the scenes. 
    It’s the end of another day. I will share my news tomorrow as I am out of poke right now. 
    sleep well y’all

xxx

• Hi Gang, it has just taken me over an hour to get here!! First it told me either my password or email were incorrect and I checked and double checked. I clicked on reply, at one of the notifications (yes I'm actually getting them now).  But it would only take me to the original post 7days ago, no page numbers at the bottom of the page. I tried everything but no joy! I gave up and had a cup of tea! Just like Daloni, I'm sorry I'm exhausted, we had my grandson's 6th birthday party in our garden and everyone enjoyed it! That's the mane thing but now I'm tired and can hardly think straight, so I will catch up tomorrow, assuming I can sign in!

SORRY PEOPLE! Love Annette xxx

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Thanks

I am in a tiswas - I had a postcard from an older friend who said "none of us ever believed it could happen" which made me realise everyone was just waiting for me to drop dead. I know it was meant kindly, but it was a bit blunt and reminded me we need others who understand. I've just read a post between and about it being suggested one cannot get emotional support from an online support site and yet this was where I wanted to share my news. Even though my friends are all pleased they don't really understand what it feels like given all the awful we've all faced whilst I believe you all do - I was desperate to tell my news a few weeks ago but then read all about Daloni becoming more and more unwell and wondered how I could share it even here. 

Thanks for the encouragement about work too - that's my guilt about needing to be productive but as you say, I can choose how I use my time and I shall. 

I guess, what I'm bumbling along and trying to say is that there is good and the not so good for us all, and yet this horrible disease is in a league of its own and this is a precious resource. I know there are still gremlins with this site, but they'll get sorted. I'm so glad to have read the kinds things you've written to me recently. The grace shown on this site by struggling people really is extraordinary. 

Thank you! 

Does anyone know how is? Missing her.. 

• Hi Daloni I haven’t been on the site for some time and don’t post often but I just need to say I’m so sorry for your present situation. You are such a support and inspiration to others and I hope you feel everybodies support and love with you now. Be kind to yourself lovely lady xx