Bad news

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 13 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Spoke to my consultant on Monday following a CT scan she said the cancer had got worse in my lungs and liver and now I’ve also got fluid on my lungs I was due to have chemo on Wednesday which she deferred until next week. Now I have a nasty infection in my knee of all places and they’ve deferred my chemo until 20 May.

I saw my consultant yesterday and she thinks the time might have come to stop chemo altogether if it’s going to do me more harm than good. I was brave (or stupid) to ask her for some sort of prognosis and I know they can’t be totally accurate but she predicted could be a few weeks could be a few months. Really bought it home to me.

• , excellent news, now as there are 2 posts named bad news one of which is your bad news and the other is hazel54’s bad news, you had a 50/50 chance of putting yours in the wrong/right place. Daloni do you want to copy and paste into the other thread or would you like me to do it on your behalf. I can then ask you about the shark song ?! 

Take care KT

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to KTatHome

Hi

I just realised my bad news mix up. Yes please that would be amazing if you could copy over for me. I’m going googly eyed. 

Thank you my lovely 

xxx

• Brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you and yes I totally get the bleeps comment xxxxxxx

Flippen