BACK TO THE RAIN AND COLD!!

• 32 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hi Everyone,

I'm just letting you know I'm back from a terrific holiday. While away, the WiFi didn't work too well, so I didn't manage to keep up with what's been happening to you all! I put my iPad on and logged into my email account, ready to catch up on all that's been going on with you all. However, there were no notifications from the site at all. I looked in my Junk Folder and there was 1 from the Travel Insurance Group and that was it!

I have written to Admin asking for help but thought that in the meantime, I'd let you know the position and hopefully you can fill me in with how things are!

At the weekend, our granddaughter was 8 and it was a full day of activities (of course, I could only watch) from leaving the house at 9.30am and arriving home at 6.30pm! I was shattered but in a good way! However slept almost all day yesterday, so this was me just now hoping to catch up on you all! I had a scan last Friday and have another, next Monday, a nice welcome home present.

The weather while we have been away, we have discovered was quite horrendous with rain, sleet, snow and gales for the majority of the time, while we had beautiful sunshine, blue skies and it was very hot the whole time we were away, apart from 3/4 very misty days!

Looking forward to hearing how you all are!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Hi Annette

It looks like you got home just in time given the new travel restrictions announced by Spain. What good timing! 
    xx

• Hi Yes we have been saying exactly that! We were very lucky to have fitted our holiday in before everything kicked off.

I'm sure most people will agree, there's no place like home! I feel so sorry for those who have been stranded abroad because of this virus! My heart goes out to them and their families who must be so worried!

Stay safe everyone!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!