Taking my cats on holiday!

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 8 replies
  • 42 subscribers

i thought of a idea- is it possible to find a self catering holiday that accepts cats. There is! Also in my price too if I save. Tvman has sort of got me wondering about having a break at some point . So  didn’t think it was possible as I don’t wish to leave my cats for any length of time. Found a place. N Devon for about £405 for a 7 day holiday. I wonder if there is a cat lover friend of mine that wouldn’t find tagging along? It right next to the beach.  Really would love to go. Ella is trained on a harness but wouldn’t be advisable because of contact with dogs. I’m enjoying thinking about it.also I bet there are other cat owners here that would love to do the same.

• Heya Jack,

That sounds like an awesome plan for you! There are loads of self catering holidays that allow dogs, so why not cats too, right!

Devon by the beach sounds lovely, and I think a wee break away sounds like a right tonic for you! So def go for it and enjoy, and we'll all enjoy the photos afterwards!

Lass

xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Lass

I think I shall be painting. I let my cats use a cat app that allows them to paint. They think they are chasing a mouse.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Just in case anyone with cats are interested in taking them on holiday.  Thanks is a holiday villas place in Devon’s called Braddicks. It looks a nice place next to the beach and sea.

• Hi Jack

Glad to hear that you are taking a break, it'll do wonders for your mood and you can really relax and produce a painting which can encompass your, and your cats' holiday happiness.

Why shouldn't you be able to take your pets on holiday. I take my hat off to people who allow cats as well as dogs to holiday on their premises.

Have a great time, Jack.

Love life and family.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jack! 

I hope it's been a good one for you, and if you lived closer I'd have made you a cake! 

I'm looking forward to the masked singer too. Did you watch the 2 US series?

Lass

Xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• FormerMember

Thanks for the braddock tip - going to check it out so my cat brandy can join us.   He normally stays at home with a friend who house /cat sits.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Lass

Thanks. I’ve just got home. Only managed to catch the end of unmarked the singer. No I haven’t watched the US ones. But would if they are available on repeats. I’m taking Ella to see my mum on my next visit. Ella loves being in sinks. We had those Lidl custard tarts. I like singing White Horses to my mum. Ella likes playing tag. 

Tvman, do you believe in the banshee? Aparently my American family do.. 

• FormerMember

Here is the new brosure.