Confusion

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 13 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hopefully, this will bring a smile or chuckle to someone.

as well as my Depression, uncurable cancer, Gout, and with the fine weather, Hayfever:)apparently got to the shops to be told my clothes were inside out.:))

That's a first

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi 

a wry smile, I feel rotten smiling at your troubles. I’ve been known to put on clothes inside out but that was when I had babies and was so tired I hardly knew my own name, let alone what day of the week it was 

xx

• Well it made me chuckle. I hope you said that it was the fashion and they were not in fact inside out but on trend! 

x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hmm, wonder why someone told you, apparently it's unlucky to change them once you realise.

You should have said that it was day 2 of wearing them, on day 3 you wear them upside down Stuck out tongue winking eye

When my niece was a tot she had a very loose approach to wardrobe conventions, and would often wear knickers on her head and put her legs down the arms of her t-shirt. 

You gave me a much needed chuckle.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Haha, I did not know it was unluckly to change it, oh well, the story of my life:)

When  I was a TEEN I uSED TO WEAR LONG SLEEVED SHIRT WITH a short sleeved one on top:)

Don't ask me  WHY.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Gobaith

Good, job done

• FormerMember

Well that’s all the rage now, you were ahead of your time! Wink

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I can top that. Went for a wee. Forgot to take my knickers down. Fortunately I was at home.

hope that makes you feel better JoyJoyJoy

• Omg I'm giggling that's funny with everything you have thank the lord you still have a great sense of humour x

Hi I'm Fiona was diagnosed with large granulocytic Leukemia all I know so far is it's rare my GP told me he knew nothing about it the treatment or prognosis all IV learnt is from the Internet I was diagnosed by cell marker blood tests IV been referred to a haemotologist 3 weeks now and still haven't received an appointment I'm so in the dark and have so many questions does anyone else have this type of leukemia I'd love to hear from you thanks
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Omg love this thread too funny. Good to have a sense of humour through all the shit. The other day I wore my knickers here in Canada Flag ca we say underwear or panties for girls, underwear, gitch, or boxers for men but had them on inside out didn’t notice until the early morning hours around 2am when I got up for a wee they had been inside out all day. 

• FormerMember

Hi 

I was going to bed night before last and looking for my glasses, which I was sure I’d had only a minute ago. I searched everywhere and was just about to head downstairs for another pair when I found them. On my face. Yes, I was wearing them already. Doh!