Life Insurance Brokers

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 28 subscribers

Hi,

We do not currently have life insurance. My husband has had a clear scan after treatment for Hodgkins Lymphoma. Can anyone recommend any life insurance brokers that might be able to help us obtain life insurance for the future? I realise that there will likely be exclusions and all that but the life insurance is still needed.

Thanks!

• Hi and welcome to the Community.

This is often a challenge post blood cancer treatment and I understand completely as I was diagnosed back in 1999 with a rare Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

I have never been able to get any good affordable life insurance quotes but I have now had two Stem Cell Transplants so this is out the window for me.

You could talk with our Financial Guide Team but I don't think they will be able to 'recommend' a company but could help you get on the correct direction.

You could also put a search into the site search tool and see all the discussions about life insurance and see if you connect with someone.

You could also put up a question in our Hodgkin lymphoma group - you never know.

All the best with your search.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge