Its like this

• 2 replies
  • 11 subscribers

Having bit of a tough one at moment had op for skin cancer nov didnt find out op failed until after lockdown waiting for another op as soon as virus is delt with im not from area i live i rarely sleep and have had a real tough time of thing without the cancer my friends and family live hundreds of miles away im alone no real friends here and feel like a lepper its been hard too admit this that im scared and alone social butterfly that has had his wings pulled of quiet cruely im a people person with no people ive cried today more than once and fight tears as i type i can converse on most subjects and am very easy going love a laugh but struggling to smile 

• Hi

I've just replied to your post in the skin cancer group. If you haven't seen it yet clicking here will take you straight there.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Welcome aboard !

Yes sometimes life sucks beyond belief, especially at this time.  The blanket lock down was a huge mistake, hopefully things will get back to normal soon. 

I can assure you that you are not alone.  Just take one day at a time and be your own best friend as well.  Remember, when things can't get any worse, they can only get better. 

Sending you best wishes ... hoping things get better for you soon.