My goddaughter

• 1 reply
  • 31 subscribers

My 14 year old goddaughter is in the last stages of her journey she has been battling osteosarcoma since 2019 sadly it spread to her lungs and now they also suspect other areas. She now has weeks to live left. She lives in Oxford I live in Chester I am there as much as I can but I feel guilty when I’m not there with her. She is my whole world and I’m really struggling with the thought of life without her. If I could I would die for her so she could experience life. I feel sad constantly and can’t stop worrying about her and her mum. I don’t know what to do 

• Hi

So sorry to read this story and understand what you say about wanting to die for them, nobody want to see a loved one suffer and when we are thinking of someone so young it makes it extra difficult.

When I was thinking of how to reply to this I came across this site and recognize many things that might be helpful to her mum. It might be helpful to to look is Parents of children with cancer forum and see if there is any wisdom that might be available there.

<<hugs>>

Steve

Community Champion Badge