I Have Lost Confidence

• 15 replies
  • 18 subscribers

Hi all,

I hope everyone is okay.

I have lost my confidence and I don’t know what to do about it.

I have two stomas (a colostomy and an urostomy), plus a fistula (down below), radiation enteritis and a prolapsed pelvis. I try not to let this get me down but I worry about my health. 

I have lost my mum a few months ago and I cry and miss her. I have a puppy and I worry about him too.

I feel so desolate.

Sending you all love and good vibes,

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Hi ,

Thank you for your lovely reply.

I am sorry that you lost your mum in 2015 but it is lovely you have a puppy, who is the same as Fernando.

It makes sense what your said about thinking about what makes you happy, makes you happier. I was brought up in Australia and mum and I saw ABBA in concert when I was 10 years old. It was a wonderful concert and evening and I can’t describe seeing them on stage and I idolised them. That memory makes me happy and theonly name we could name our cavachon puppy was Fernando.

Please see below, as I have attached some photographs of Fernando, my dad and myself to a reply.

Thank you for your kindness.

Sending you love and good vibes,

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa

xxxxxxxxxx

• OMG. Cutest overload......

• Gorgeous puppy Fernando is. Here’s Dylan our cavapoochon admiring his flowing locks in the mirror. His mum is cavachon, Dad a poodle. 

It’s great to have a a lovely memory with your Mum to look back on. I was a kid in the Abba times and still love them. 

by the way, I went for my first visit to a Maggie’s centre in Cardiff last week for their men’s group. It was a little overwhelming at first,. They have some great resources there, from groups, advisors and a lovely little library and places to relax. I’ll definitely go back. 

• Hi ,

Thank you very much and I hope Fernando made you smile. Fernando went to the groomer this morning and he is all fluffy now, like a powder puff.

Check out ’s gorgeous puppy, Dylan, below. A very handsome chap too.

Lisa and Fernando xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Lisa

xxxxxxxxxx

• Hi ,

Thank you for your reply and the beautiful photograph of Dylan. He is beautiful. I don’t blame him for admiring himself in the mirror.

Fernando went to groomer this morning and he knows he is very glamorous.

It is a lovely memory with mum and seeing ABBA. I was ten years old when we saw them and like you mum did still love them and I do too.

Thank you for letting me know more about Maggie’s in Cardiff. My dad, Fernando and I may pop in. I am glad you found it comforting and you will go back. 

Lisa and Fernando xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Lisa

xxxxxxxxxx