How is everyone doing…mine is worse

• 9 replies
  • 47 subscribers

How is everyone doing ?

Good day or bad day?

I had my second COVID vaccine today and having a high fever.

meantime my husband who is going through the lung cancer having difficulty in breathing.

he expressed his concerns about his future and it started my washing machine …

I didn’t show anything to him but tried to support him as much as I can to feel better.

We drove to a nearby forest.he stayed in the car while looking at the forest..

very dramatic day with an emotional rollercoaster.

damn it.

I hate cancer.

wish everyone a good time ahead.

• Hi Sunflower21 welcome to the forum and I think I have spoken with you in another of the forums on here.

Im trying to make sense of your post here and Im struggling to understand what it is that you are saying or if there are typos on the post. "For example "He expressed his concerns about his future and it started my Washing Machine" . Im not understanding that part??? Sorry.

gail

Community Champion Badge

• Hi granny 

thanks for ur reply . 
    he started mentioning his concerns about future with the stage 4lung cancer , think he was trying to say he will eventually die from it he was feeling guilty about me . 
    and that moment my head started the washing machine which means all the thoughts of  things that happened and not flooded my brain . 
    plus I had a terrible fever last night . High temperature and shivering . 
    I am scared 

• HI Sunflower21, I get your washing machine analogy. Makes perfect sense to me and I think for several days this week I've been stuck on the fast spin cycle! 

My own husband is suffering from a terminal brain tumour and I totally get that some days are easier than others. It's  a real rollercoaster ride. Be led by what your husband wants and needs from you. Be patient.

I hope you've shaken off the post-covid vaccine fever. I felt like I'd been to an all night party after mine but it passed within a few hours.

Stay strong. 

love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Hey I am feeling much better now. 
    still got some aches all over my body. 
    I had a conversation with some of me family and friends today and decided that today is the last day I am showing my emotions to them.

I was in bed all day and only got up to make food for my husband . 
    we decided to stay inbed . My mom is supportive but unfortunately she is not in this country . 
    how was ur day ? 

• Hi Sunflower21

My day was busy! I work full time from home just now and it was one of those manic days...stops me overthinking life though. 

Friends and family mean well but I hear you. They love us and they want to support us but they just don't get it sometimes. However, that said, they're our friends and family so don't be too harsh on them and if you feel emotional then hopefully they'll be there to love and support you.

Have a great weekend

love n hugs

Wee Me x

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Awesome wee me.thanks after ur busy day u still manage to pop in here.that’s awesome.

no I will never be harsh on my friends and family.I only got very few .

I don’t want to hurt anyone in anyway so I dare say anything mean to anyone.I totally get them.

I hope ur days ahead are brighter.

my husband seems pretty down today .tried my best and then I actually felt like an idiot.I understand him .

He probably feel terrible.cuz he is freaking facing and feeling it.

all I know is that ‘everything is happening for a great reason’

Hugss 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh gosh yes the second Covid vaccine can be brutal… do take care of yourself and you will need to take it easy, as if you had a flu, until you recover.  It’s hard to be a carer and be sick, but you have to give your body time to recover or it will take even longer.  My son was better in 24 hours.  My friend took 3 days.  My brother had no effects at all.  Listen to your body- you can’t “power through “ - complete rest will get you through faster.  Hugs

• I was fine after 24hiurs as well. But that 24hours with the carer and cancer thing in the background I was very down .

lol 

I am now back up and running like never before 

hugs