Capecitabine

• 2 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hi,

My mum has been advised to have capecitabine but is worried about the side effects. What have other people's experiences of these been?

Thanks

Nic

• Hi Nic  although I have had many treatments over the years I don't have experience with this drug but let’s look for others who have to pick up on your post.

I see that you have not actually joined any of our cancer specific support groups. The Community is actually divided into dedicated Support Groups (Discussion Rooms).

These groups are safe places to talk to others who may have a similar diagnosis, treatment experience, to ask questions and get support from family members who are navigating the same journey.

If you care to have a look through THIS LIST you will find all our many dedicated cancer support groups listed.

Please do join the specific group for your mum’s cancer type. The you can then put up your own post when you’re ready by clicking “+new” or “+” in the top right next to the group title. You can copy and paste the text from this post into your new post. You can also scroll through other members posts and click “Reply” to get involved.

Do come back you me if you need more help navigating the community.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thabks for the help, I'll do that.

N