Oral Vinorelbine

• 2 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hi Everyone! 

New here and I start my first cycle of chemotherapy next week in the form of Vinorelbine (Oral) and I was just wondering if there is anyone who has been on this and what their experience was like (more the honest the better!).

Will post how I get on as I haven't found any recent posts on this for a few years now.

Thank you all!

Carrie x

• Hi Carrie and a very warm welcome to the online community

I had a peek at your profile to see what type of cancer you are being treated for but as you haven't completed it yet I wondered if you would mind telling me so I can give you a direct link to a support group where you could talk to others who are having vinorelbine

Alternatively you could look through this list and choose the group that's most appropriate for you. When you spot the right group just click on the link and then choose 'click to join' or 'join' (depending on the device you're using) on the page that opens. You can then introduce yourself and post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'. 

It would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

If you have any difficulty navigating the community just drop me a reply and I'll be pleased to help.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thanks so much Heart️I have added to my bio - first day in here so wasn't sure but hopefully enough on there to give everyone the general idea x